|Faction 15 starter ship|
Faction 15 is one of the 7 factions in the game which are currently available to the player, their ships designs are usually crescent shaped, having an overall Egyptian theme to while having lots of forward firepower. They also have very small stations armed to the teeth with weapons, not noticing these early on can lead to a quick but frustrating death.
Their armaments are composed of rapid fire missiles, brutal forward firing lasers, and a tactical nuke that has it's own turret. While they lack shields, they are compensated by the fact that they have rather strong hull pieces in addition to extremely tough armor plates that deal damage in contact with other material, these pieces have a small P price however. Their default color scheme is electric lime green and dark grey, but certain components also have light grey or copper color (with the default color scheme, these colors change along with the player's color selection).
This faction can also be noted for starting with an extremely strong ship, with said ship having over 1000 Power and an arsenal of high damage weaponry. Their Crescent shaped ships strongly resemble the Warhammer 40k Necron vessels, also the names of the ships are the names of necron ships and units.
The faction's armor can take more punishment than any other factions. The Armor Spikes they have are also capable of doing melee damage that can heavily cripple or destroy the enemies' blocks with ease. However, the mass of these armored hulls will slow down the vessel's total acceleration.
- They are called "Phantas" by z0mbiesrock.
- The Obliterator is the most expensive weapon in the game, costing more than the rest of the any factions' palette (total of 4050 P).
- The Crescent ships have two obliterators which, it is total of more than of 9000 P making. But it is only maximum of 8000.
- This is the first ship that are more than 8000 P.
- However, it cannot metamorphosize for the player unless change from .cvars "kPointMax = 8000"